FAO Quotables

"But being right, even morally right, isn't everything. It is also important to be competent, to be consistent, and to be knowledgeable. It's important for your soldiers and diplomats to speak the language of the people you want to influence. It's important to understand the ethnic and tribal divisions of the place you hope to assist."
-Anne Applebaum

Monday, February 6, 2012

Congressional Research Service Reports on Nigeria: Elections and Issues

A thorough report on Nigeria and its current issues, as well as historical background.



Congressional Research Service Reports on Nigeria: Elections and Issues by Lauren Ploch
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=107UtC27eZCm0tIUsJr9IuVNrLvZeg8ShFMrCV3V8n-U


I am still working on figuring out the HTML embed code so that the document shows up bigger.  In the meantime you can just click the link to read it.

1 comment:

  1. Besides, I now considered myself as bound by the law of hospitality to a people who had treated me with so much expense and magnificence. However, in my thoughts I could not sufficiently wonder at the intrepidity of these diminutive mortals, who durst venture to mount and walk on my body, while one of my hands was at liberty, without trembling at the very sight of so prodigious a creatures as I must appear to them. Cheap Flights to Abuja

    ReplyDelete