Now I think
In honor of Biggie Smalls day, I have decided to grade Qaddafi by the most gangster of grading mechanisms: Notorious' 10 Crack Commandments (video link is at the end of this post). An interesting fact is that prior to his timely demise, he was a prolific hotelier in Africa. If you stayed at a hotel on the continent it was likely one that he built and owned.
1. Never let no one know, how much, dough you hold. Q has definitely done a bang up job here. All anyone can do is guess. CBS News reports on it here.
2. Never let 'em know your next move. Q has been surprising the world for 40 years now. He's a stalwart disciple in this respect. Especially when it comes to wardrobe choices:
3. Never trust no-bo-dy. Woops.
4. Never get high, on your own supply. I don't think anyone who has watched his speeches has any doubt about this one.
5. Never sell no crack where you rest at.
6. That god damn credit, dead it.
7. Keep your family and business completely separated. Q fails big time here. Nepotism is the rule not the exception.
8. Never keep no weight on you. Q fails. Fails. Fails. Fails.
9. If you ain't gettin bags stay the fuck from police. For the uninitiated, this means don't snitch.
10. A strong word called consignment.
More fun stuff:
The Madmen of Africa