FAO Quotables

"But being right, even morally right, isn't everything. It is also important to be competent, to be consistent, and to be knowledgeable. It's important for your soldiers and diplomats to speak the language of the people you want to influence. It's important to understand the ethnic and tribal divisions of the place you hope to assist."
-Anne Applebaum

Friday, September 3, 2010

Website of the Week- Famous DC!

http://famousdc.com/2010/09/03/for-unofficial-use-only/

This is a great website, and I am not just saying that because they listed FUUO on their home page today...

Pump this website into your RSS feeds and get a guaranteed chuckle and inside scoop on all the happenings in the D. Cizzle. DC area. 

As you might see from an increased frequency of strikethroughs in recent blog posts, I have developed an unexplainable affinity for urban slang and abbreviation.  I leave the bustahs culprits in print with a strikethrough to remind myself and my boys homies readers of the wincing d-baggery that this type of grammar evinces.

*However, I would be lying if I said a day doesn't go by without me tippin' a 40 for Big Poppa
where I don't pour out a small portion of a malt beverage or latté for Christopher Wallace.

No comments:

Post a Comment