FAO Quotables

"But being right, even morally right, isn't everything. It is also important to be competent, to be consistent, and to be knowledgeable. It's important for your soldiers and diplomats to speak the language of the people you want to influence. It's important to understand the ethnic and tribal divisions of the place you hope to assist."
-Anne Applebaum

Sunday, November 27, 2011

FUUO's Pentagon Protesters of the Week Compendium

NOTE:  For those who don't know,  every Monday morning the Pentagon allows only the biggest idiots best and brightest dissenters to post up on the grassy area by the Metro entrance escalators and display their signs. 


I have three POTW entries to add however as my lovely wife and I (and our two pups) are about to begin our cross-country drive out to Monterey this week I am not sure I will have time.  And in the interest of "closing the loop" on my time in the Pentagon I wanted to include  a link to the wackjobs protesters who gave me a chuckle each Monday morning.


NOTE:  For those who don't know,  every Monday morning the Pentagon allows only the biggest idiots best and brightest dissenters to post up on the grassy area by the Metro entrance escalators and display their signs.  The tales of these cantankerous kvetches are below:




No comments:

Post a Comment